Author Topic: iCamSource 0.1 BETA for Windows Released!  (Read 18903 times)

Stefan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
iCamSource 0.1 BETA for Windows Released!
« on: December 12, 2008, 01:19:30 PM »
The iCamSource for Windows BETA is currently available for  download.

Please be aware that this is still BETA software, so we may have some more kinks to work out. As always, any feedback either posted in the forum or e-mailed to support@skjm.com would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 01:21:29 PM by Stefan »

kachmor

• View Profile
Re: iCamSource 0.1 BETA for Windows Released!
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 05:28:23 PM »
I downloaded iCam yesterday and set it up here at home today.  It works very well on a newer intel iMac and acceptably on an older Powerbook, both with Leopard, one with built in iSight, the other with an older iSight.  Of course, low light control is a problem with all the iSight cams, you might talk to iGlasses about being included with their product or vice versa.

I have an HP laptop downstairs running Vista with a USB Cam that works well but only for ONE FRAME.  The cam continues to show on the laptop with motion, however, on the iPhone I only get the first frame.   Not that interesting of course.

thanks for the fun product

Jay

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: iCamSource 0.1 BETA for Windows Released!
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2008, 11:20:23 PM »
kachmor,

There is a new test release with a pretty big bug fix.  The bug was causing some users to see scrambled images, but the underlying issue could have possibly caused behavior like you are seeing.  Please download the test version linked below.  If this bugfix does not help your issue, please let us know at support@skjm.com.

Edit: Removed link to version 0.1.1, added link to latest version

http://skjm.com/icam/iCamSetup.exe
« Last Edit: December 17, 2008, 04:01:38 PM by Jay »