Author Topic: Where are files stored?  (Read 72934 times)

aen333

• View Profile
Re: Where are files stored?
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2012, 10:24:15 PM »
Dropbox is testing a new beta and if you try it out by plugging in your camera or phone and auto-uploading you can get up to 5 gigabites extra space which makes your total 7 (Unfortunately you cant just use iCam photos).  For every 500MB of photos and videos automatically uploaded, you'll receive 500MB space bonus, up to 5GB.  You can also get 250 MB for every friend you refer. Dropbox works great with iCam. I highly recommend it. Beta- http://forums.dropbox.com/topic.php?id=53808

Fireviper

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2012, 02:46:33 AM »
Thx to aen333 for posting this. Nice idea to use Dropbox with iCam, it indeed works great.

Here is my referral code, useful to get additional space on top of the 2Gb they give you free:

https://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTE2OTgxOTEzOQ?src=global0

Thanks to anyone who uses it!

flying_ninja88

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2012, 03:32:37 AM »
I realize I'm probably beating a dead horse somewhere within the forum but I'm up extremely late and kinda :otired.

I have an Android phone (some kind of galaxy blaze) and was wondering how to store files on it? Is that possible? I can't find anything stored after a 10 minute test run of the app.

[slightly off topic, as long as my computer isn't sleeping (but the display is off) the app/program will still function, right? Thanks!]

--the really paranoid chic-- ???

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2012, 08:16:05 PM »
Motion Events are stored on the computer running iCamSource. The default folder for Motion Events is: User>Pictures>iCamSource Motion Events.

More information about Motion Events can be found in the Motion Detection section of the iCam Support Pages here: http://skjm.com/icam/help/motion_detection.php#motion_events

Russell

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2013, 12:10:16 AM »
So, where are the recorded image files stored on ipad running iOS 7.0.4?

SKJM Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2013, 03:49:38 PM »
Motion Events are saved in the iCamSource Mobile private app data, not in the device's Photos. The interface that Apple gives 3rd-party apps to access the device’s Photos made it impossible for iCamSource Mobile to use it for storage.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 03:59:21 PM by SKJM Support »

lanedava

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2014, 09:23:43 AM »
JK... I have 3 cameras running, saving 1000 mb each at medium detection frequency and highest resolution to dropbox. I have 80000 files files going back more than 3 weeks old