Author Topic: how to see multiple cameras of different computers in iphone 4  (Read 2728 times)

aj

• View Profile
how to see multiple cameras of different computers in iphone 4
« on: September 06, 2010, 01:44:39 AM »
I have two computers with 2 cameras. In the iphone, if I login with the data of one of them I can see it but if I try to ADD a new camera after login again I don't add a new camera but I change the last camera with the new one... so I'm not able to see more than 1 camera at the same time.. only the top left camera box...

probably it's stupid question but, any help?
thnks!

AJ

OUAnthony

• View Profile
Re: how to see multiple cameras of different computers in iphone 4
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2010, 12:51:55 PM »
I had similar issues when running multiple sources for iCam until I properly set up port forwarding. Do you have uPNP enabled in your router and in icamsource? If so, have you rebooted the router after enabling uPNP? Or if you prefer not to enable uPNP, you can manually forward the necessary ports (see sticky at/near top of this forum). Manual port forwarding would require that your computers (or IP cameras if applicable) have static IP's assigned to them. But all of this is just a guess...your post is lacking some details, such as: Do you encounter any error messages? What version of icamsource are you running? Do you encounter the problem when connected to your network with your iPhone, or only when connecting from 3g or some other network away from home? Are you using the exact same username/password in icamsource on both computers?

If my tip doesn't help, write back and answer those questions...then I'm sure the SKJM guys can help you out.

Jay

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: how to see multiple cameras of different computers in iphone 4
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2010, 01:00:59 AM »
aj - In order to view multiple cameras simultaneously on your iPhone, you need to make sure that the iCamSources for each camera all set up to use the exact same login/password.  When you enter a login/password into iCam on your iPhone, all of the cameras for that login/password will be displayed.