Author Topic: After reboot, iCamsource won't run  (Read 19812 times)

kylecordes

• View Profile
Re: After reboot, iCamsource won't run
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2010, 06:46:38 AM »
I am a new user (yesterday) and have the same problem.  I'm running Windows 7 and the clean registry does the trick.  It locks up on me after a few minutes or a few hours.  One variable I am experimenting with is whether I have "record motion events" turned on and how active it is. 

stuart_k_rogers

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2010, 07:58:08 AM »
I find that the script to clean the registry works at first, but the problem recurs later after some number of stops and restarts.  I've decided to regress back to 1.4.2 for now.

Jay

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2010, 12:39:25 AM »
There's a new test version of iCamSource with a fix that will hopefully resolve this problem.  You can get it here: http://skjm.com/icam/iCamSetup2.1.3.exe

kylecordes

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2010, 08:33:24 AM »
The new software seems to have fixed my problem.  I've been recording motion events for a few hours now without any problems.  Thanks!

grizzley

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2010, 01:14:36 PM »
I've seen issues still.  But when I get the error now, I just uninstall it and reinstall it and add the cameras and it works fine for a while.  Something is making it not work.  Right now, I am testing it WITHOUT a wireless camera to see if that is what is making it stop working.  So for now, I only have 2 USB cameras running. 

centxdiesel

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2010, 03:23:07 PM »
I can not start the program

Stefan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2010, 07:10:08 PM »
@centxdiesel - Are you having problems with the Mac or Windows version of the iCamSource? Is the iCamSource application crashing, or are you unable to click the Start button?