Author Topic: PLEASE NOTE : The Latest iCamSource Version is 1.1.1  (Read 3298 times)

Stefan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
PLEASE NOTE : The Latest iCamSource Version is 1.1.1
« on: February 21, 2009, 08:51:16 AM »
When we released the latest update to iCam (1.1), we also released a new version of the iCamSource, version 1.1. A few hours after doing so we discovered a bug that caused people to suddenly have problems connecting via 3G/EDGE or from a different WiFi network.

If you are experiencing this issue, please make sure that you are running the latest version of the iCamSource on your computer. The latest version of the iCamSource can always be found here: http://skjm.com/icam/support.php

If you are running the latest version of the iCamSource and are still experiencing problems that first appeared after you upgraded, please either reply to this thread or e-mail us at support@skjm.com

Thanks! :)

jimpro

• View Profile
Re: PLEASE NOTE : The Latest iCamSource Version is 1.1.1
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2009, 12:19:26 PM »
Good Morning...
When I initially installed iCam it worked fine.  Now, yesterday and this morning, I am unable to connect at all.  In my home that would be a wi-fi connection with a strong signal.  I am using the latest iCamSource (1.1.2).

While I'm writing, let me throw my support to the auto-login (at bootup) and recording features.  All in all this is a great little app.  Thanks for your efforts.
Jim

Jay

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2009, 04:42:08 PM »
jimpro- Do you see an error message on the iPhone/iPod?  If so, what is the message exactly?

jimpro

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2009, 10:58:10 AM »
Thanks for the response.  However, suddenly I am able to receive signal again.  For now all is well.  And, I received no error message.
Jim

Jay

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2009, 04:52:44 PM »
jimpro- I'm glad to hear it's working for you.  If the problem re-appears, please let us know.