Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
iCam Support / Re: Icamsource crashing iPhone 5s
« Last post by Naveed on January 23, 2018, 01:03:44 AM »
Hi, I just tried with the iPhone 6s today and itís having the  same issue. The iPhone 6s is on iOS 11.1.1

It only happens when viewing photos that have been recorded. It might just be an iOS 11 issue because I ended up switching back to an iPhone 4 and thereís no problems at all.
It takes a few tries for it to happen, though. When I tested with the other devices, I didn't try testing it multiple times so it might actually be the same with the other devices as well.

Iíd like to use an iPhone 5 or 5s because, with LTE and 5GHZ wifi, the audio  and video are much better.

Is there any way this can be fixed?
iCam Pro Support / Re: Great service, great apps, couple of suggestions!
« Last post by mobile923 on January 19, 2018, 10:30:51 AM »
Launching iCam Pro by opening the "icampro://" URL is available again in the latest version of iCam Pro (1.3).  :)

Awesome! Iíve been waiting for this, thanks!

Also any update to expand the functionality of the Apple Watch app to include controls for the Motion/Sound Detect, Notify and Record toggles?

Thanks again
iCam Support / Re: Icamsource 2.7.2 Stopped recording
« Last post by Stefan on January 04, 2018, 07:59:59 PM »
 8)
« Last post by Pontihog on January 03, 2018, 05:11:50 PM »

Yes, I could not find the windows 2.7.2 version on your site.  I was using the install file that I still had on my pc.

Noticed for some reason, my calendar was showing Jan 3 2017, today.  But I downloaded 2.7.2 from your link above and all is working fine now.

Not sure if I had corrupted version of 2.7.2 on my system or my calendar went wonky.

Thanks for the help!
« Last post by Stefan on January 02, 2018, 09:14:23 PM »
The only 2.7.2 version of the iCamSource linked to on our support site is for the Mac. The version of the iCamSource that supports Windows XP is actually here: http://skjm.com/icam/iCamSourceSetup2.7.2.7VXP.exe
iCam Support / Icamsource 2.7.2 Stopped recording
« Last post by Pontihog on January 02, 2018, 05:15:17 PM »

Hello,

Longtime iCam user. A few days ago, I noticed my icam app is not recording.  My last recording on my 3 cameras was 12/09/17.

I have run cleanicamkey.reg a few times and reinstalled 2.7.2 and my cams will send notifications, but will not record.

I have record motion selected on the app.

I  try and download a newer version and I keep getting "not a valid win32" error so 2.7.2 is the latest I am able to find and install without a Win32 error.

I am using XP professional service pack 3 with over 10 gig of free space.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you

iCam Pro Support / Re: iCam Pro & Android, can't connect
« Last post by Stefan on December 31, 2017, 03:56:45 PM »
Previously had iCam on iPhone with no issues. Just purchase a month sub for the Pro app and trying to connect, but get "No source found". Have iCamSource installed, my router is configured correctly, I get the "UPNP success" message... what could the issue be??

P.

If you are running the iCamSource on your computer, then that is the issue. iCam Pro connects to the iCamSource Pro, not the original (non-pro) iCamSource.  You can download the iCamSource Pro here: http://skjm.com/icampro/support.php
iCam Pro Support / iCam Pro & Android, can't connect
« Last post by oceanclub on December 30, 2017, 07:01:20 PM »
Previously had iCam on iPhone with no issues. Just purchase a month sub for the Pro app and trying to connect, but get "No source found". Have iCamSource installed, my router is configured correctly, I get the "UPNP success" message... what could the issue be??

P.
iCam Support / Re: performing image analysis from wifi camera images
« Last post by Stefan on December 26, 2017, 03:25:34 PM »
The iCamSource stores the recordings to a single folder on your computer. The iCamSource won't be able to store a copy of the images, but you can either use a cloud service like DropBox or our iCam Cloud Service (http://skjm.com/icam/help/cloud.php) to store a backup copy offsite.
iCam Support / Re: Icamsource crashing iPhone 5s
« Last post by Stefan on December 26, 2017, 03:22:05 PM »
It may be an issue with 11.2.1 on the iPhone 5s specifically.

Does the app crash when you tap Start, or when you connect remotely with iCam?

When you re-installed, did you re-install iCam or the iCamSource Mobile?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10